I have officially completed the Non-Fiction Five Challenge! I was afraid that I had joined too many challenges, but now that I have finished this one -- I feel better about finishing the others.
My final reading list:
1. Desert Flower by Waris Dirie
2. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby
3. The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
4. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
5. Smoke, Mirrors, and Murder by Ann Rule
Without a doubt, The Glass Castle was my favorite book. This memoir was so well-written that it was easy to read - even though the subject matter was extremely disturbing. If you are looking for a honest portrait of a family, flaws and all, I recommend you pick this one up.