Catching Up

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Now that I am back from vacation, I'm catching up on the blogs I read. If you have a chance, pop in and take a look.

Thoughts from a SF Renter - An entertaining blog that focuses on financial issues, as well as job and roommate hunting. A fun read.

Catherine Wheels - Catherine writes about family life -- her two children, cooking, etc. She also reviews book weekly. The books I have chosen based on her reviews have been great! I always look forward to new posts on her blog.

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman - Ree spins stories about life on a working cattle ranch. Her tales are always interesting and accompanied by gorgeous photos. Be sure to check out her epic -- Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.

Frugal Babe - A financial blog focused on frugal living and family life. FrugalBabe has a ten week old son and has posted great information on sewing cloth diapers and saving money on baby clothes.

Give Me Back My Five Bucks - Krystal is debt free, having paid off $17,000 of debt in ten months. Her blog focuses on budgeting, job interviews, and life in general. Stop by and sign up for her weekly transportation challenge.

If you read any interesting blogs, leave a comment and let me know about them!

0 comments: