What an Animal!

Sunday, June 29, 2008


The Challenge: Read six books that have an animal in the title, an animal on the cover, an animal that plays a major role in the book, or a main character that is, or turns into, an animal.

This challenge runs from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.

I think this challenge is right up my alley - but it was the button that won me over.

1. To Dance With the White Dog by Terry Kay - Finished July 20, 2008
2. Bliss to You: Trixie's Guide to a Happy Life by Trixie Koontz - Finished August 8, 2008
3. A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas - Finished August 16, 2008

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Hi Erin - welcome to the challenge! Based on your blog header, I seem to have picked just the right dog to feature in the challenge button ;>). Thanks for joining us! I look forward to the books you pick for it.