I am back from dinner and my walk, and ready to get started. Before I do, here's the next challenge:
1. What are you reading right now? Lottery by Patricia Wood
2. How many books have you read so far? One
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Lottery
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No, my day went on pretty much as normal. The only difference is that my husband keeps asking, "What page are you on now?"
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Just a family dinner and my walk. Both were a welcome break.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How slow I am reading.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I think it's been great so far.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Pick shorter, more entertaining books.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I notice that I keep moving to different rooms of the house to read - the bedroom in the morning, the living room couch in the afternoon. Maybe that helps keep things interesting.