Teaser Tuesdays

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


The rules are:

1. Get the book you are currently reading.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

____________________________________

Today's teaser is from A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, page 302:

"Felicity is so anxious she doesn't come back with a snappy reply. Instead, she nods gratefully and, looking as if she might be unable to hold her breakfast a moment longer, dashes off toward the lawn."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your "teaser"!

((Great blog, btw!))

Anonymous said...

Hiyee! Dropped by to see your teaser! Hope to see you at my place.

Jan in Edmonds said...

I've read the first two of the Libba Bray books & really like them. Thanks for reminding me!

Terra said...

Hi,
I saw your blog listed on Librarything.
I am sharing your teaser and a line from a random page in the book I am reading.
"Storm Front" by Jim Butcher.
"The sentence for further violation is death, by the sword, to be carried out at once."
p.77
Terra