100+ Reading Challenge

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I have used my first reading challenge to set my goal for the year. I think 100 books is very realistic. We'll see how far I get.


1. After Caroline by Kay Hooper

2. The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls

3. Wideacre by Philippa Gregory

4. Twilight Phantasies by Maggie Shayne

5. Ten Days in a Mad-House by Nellie Bly

6. Doing Good by Pamela Morsi

7. Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery

8. Lisey's Story by Stephen King

9. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

10. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

11. The Widow Down by the Brook by Mary Macneill

12. Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster

13. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult

14. The Goddess Rules by Clare Naylor

15. The Year of Living Biblically by A. J. Jacobs

16. The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughin

17. Wizards Daughter by Catherine Coulter

18. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

19. I am Legend by Richard Matheson

20. Hell House by Richard Matheson

21. The Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz

22. Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey

23. Crippen by John Boyne

24. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

25. The Ruins by Scott Smith

26. Mistaken Identity by Don and Susie Van Ryn

27. The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver

28. Going Gray by Anne Kraemer

29. Fifth Born by Zelda Lockhart

30. The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander

31. The Painted Veil by W. Somerset Maugham

32. My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young

33. Desert Flower by Waris Dirie

34. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer

35. Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson

36. Miss Invisible by Laura Jensen Walker

37. Evening Star by Carolyn Brown

38. Lottery by Patricia Wood

39. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly by Jean-Dominique Bauby

40. The Mistress's Daughter by A.M. Homes

41. To Dance With the White Dog by Terry Kay

42. Smoke, Mirrors, and Murder by Ann Rule

43. Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko

44. Autobiography of a Face by Lucy Grealy

45. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

46. Bliss to You: Trixie's Guide to a Happy Life by Trixie Koontz, Dog as told to Dean Koontz

47. The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason

48. A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas

49. Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford

50. Something Wickedly Weird by Chris Mould

51. Ghost in the Mirror by Leslie Rule

52. The Burn Journals by Brent Runyon

53. The Boy From the Basement by Susan Shaw

54. Creepers by Joanne Dahme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge! :-D I have posted your link on the right sidebar of the blog. Another thing I am doing something, at least I think it is. I'd like to start posting the participating members favorite book for each month on the blog. January, February, and March’s are posted on the blog and April will be added soon. If you send me your favorite book and author of the book for those months, I’ll post it in the photo slider.

You are also welcome to chat with us on the Yahoo Groups. The link can be found at http://100-book-challenge.blogspot.com/

Best of luck and above all, have fun!

Clare - The Super Mommy Club said...

100 books! Wow - I started with a 50 book challenge. Maybe I'll try for 100 in 2009. Good luck :)